Thursday 1 November 2012

"Best Man" :)


Today’s Post is about someone who is my star, my hero!
I am not going to try and guess what he means to other people or what sort of contribution he’ll be doing to life. All I know is that I gain immeasurably from our relationship in all sorts of circumstances
in the things we do together, like watching a movie or going for a gig , having lunch or just sitting and chatting. I suppose one is affected differently by different people, some annoy and irritate , some stimulating , others again are happy and entertaining.
To me he has a serene quality, a sort of cheerful clam, which could be well exasperating for some but to me it is the most endearing and enjoyable characteristic. He also has one rear quality of a man he is supremely civilized.  Kind and  modest.. He is Ambitious and fun loving and also the typical down to earth types. Although his name means “Impossible to defeat”  he is someone who competes with himself. At times,  he could be really difficult to deal with , he’ll annoy , he’ll irritate but still he is the bestman in my life.
To someone so intelligent.
To someone who I respect the most.
To someone who was my friend till I was 13 and a father lately :P
To My brother Ajinkya !

No comments:

Post a Comment