Monday 27 February 2012

Another experience !



Everything was finally over. Formalities , Doctor's fees, Test's , Buying of medicine's and most important Paying of the bill's that had so many unwanted number of zero's beside any random number! I waited for him at the stair's , as he stood beside me he whispered "Everything thing is alright  now, don worry" ! As I walked  down the stair's each step felt so heavy . I knew what happened was wrong . But I had no option . I dint know how to react . Whether to be relaxed or be guilty ! After all, it wasn't easy for me to accept the fact that few hour's back I got my 2 month's baby killed . Gawd , I almost felt a murder'er !
While I sat in the car, what kept me thinking was Where did we go wrong ?!?!
Was it the 'unprotected sex' ? Was the "extra" passion we had for each other on that particular day ? Was it getting slightly drunk on my 24year old boyfriend's farm house party that landed us having sex ? Or is this why elder's say Pre-Marital sex = NO!
Thinking about all this right now seem's pointless to me. But I've realised one thing , that life changes so fast . And with every change you have something new to see and experience. You get the good with the bad !
You have no choice either live with it, or make an effort to change it !
Well as in my case, The most beautiful feeling in the world that gave me pleasure today gives me a lot guilt !
Regarding the Abortion procedure's  and paying of the bill's I don't know whether I should feel happy or sad that I had a well-off , supportive boyfriend who took care of almost EVERYTHING!
I then looked at him, he sat beside me and looked disturbed , guilty and sad ! I also saw that he was worried for me ! After a second or so our eyes met . I moved closer to him and said 'I am okay, now! '
He looked down and said 'I know you aren't ' !
I had nothing to say , I wanted to hug him and cry out loud , but I feared that my tears would rather make him feel more guilty and sad ! So I just moved away from him , I really dint have energy to console or convince him !
(pulling me towards him) He said " Don't sit far . I am feeling very low , I want you now ! Close to me " !
I the rested my head on his shoulder .
(kissing me on my forehead) He said 'I Love You. ' !
To which I replied ' I Love you too' !

So here is the a much stronger  me wondering as to what more challenge's and experiences  Life has got in store for me !




p.s : Purely fiction . I had randomly written this ! And a friend of mine wanted me to post this !
p.p.s : Hope you like it !


2 comments: