Saturday 29 October 2011

Little things you do for me..


Lately, there has been only this one particular person who has literally had the patience to be supportive , put the ‘broken me’  back and has calmed me down at the most miserable times ..

This post is for all the little things you have done that has mattered..

* By sending the ‘Big hug’ ({}) emoticon whenever I needed them..

*for hearing the unsaid..

*for making me feel maverick whenever I had lost  all hopes on myself..

*for asking me to remove my blue tic-tac just to tell me that my hair looked better when it was left open..:)

*for being there when I’ve wanted to talk to someone about life, love and being..

*for being stupidly confused and shy whenever I’ve found you stare at me..

*for making me feel lucky that I have one chivalour’s man in my life..

*for all the flirty talks and those blushes..

And most importantly for being MY strength…



   
p.s : I lourvve yew ({})..
                                                                                                                                                                             
                           



































2 comments: